Bike Travel, and the Cycling Life
Chairman Bill's Cycling trips (mostly with the bike)
- Cycling and traveling in Italy, 2009. We go all over Italy, Milan to Naples.
- Cycling in Italy, 2005: Lucca, Orvieto and Arezzo. Plus, a day with the great Franco Bitossi
- Cycling in Italy, 2004: Urbino, Spoleto, and Pistoia.
- California Tour. Chairman Bill and Mauro Mondonico ride in California in 2003.
- Riding the Stelvio and other legendary climbs. Chairman Bill rides the big stuff in September 2002.
- Cycling in Tuscany. The April 2002 trip.
- Bikes! Pizza! Action! Chairman Bill's cycling trip to Italy posted April 28, 2001.
- Rome & Pompeii, a walking tour with the ancients (no cycling this trip).
- The Return to the Scene of the Crime, the third annual Cycling trip in Italy; posted May 20, 2000.
- Another Cycling Trip to Italy posted May 13, 1999
- A Cycling Trip to Italy posted May 3, 1998; more photos added Aug. 15
Trade Show visits:
- 2013 Las Vegas Interbike
2012 Las Vegas Interbike
2011 Las Vegas Interbike
2010 Las Vegas Interbike
2009 Las Vegas Interbike
- The Milan Bike Show, 2004, with stops in Vienna and Prague
- A Trip to the Milan Bike Show posted Oct. 23, 1998
Mauro Mondonico's Cycling diaries
- 2003 Tour de France, L'Alpe d'Huez Stage
- 2003 Cyclotourist Tour of Flanders
- 2002 Tour de France, La Plagne Alpine Stage
Interesting things we've learned
- Franco Bitossi is the honorary president of a team of para athletes
- Travelling in Italy, with and without a bike. Lots here
- Tuscany: Where to go and what to do by John Mulholland
Will Ride for Food
All cyclists know that food is an important part of cycling. We're publishing some easy recipes for Italian food to keep you turning the pedals.