More Photos from the 2000 Giro d'Italia
Vittoria shoes has sent us some photos from the 2000 Giro d'Italia, won by Stefano Garzelli using Vittoria shoes. There are more of these photos on another page: click here to see them.
1. Stefano Garzelli leads Francesco Casagrade (in Pink Jersey). My, he does look a bit intense here.
2. Fontanelli gets a handup from the team car. Note the color co-ordinated yellow wheels.
4. Garzelli leads Casagrande.
5. Garzelli, Casagrande, and the Tifosi
6. Marco Pantani gets a bottle, with Garzelli partially obscured
7. Garzelli and Pantani.
8. Stefano Garzelli
9. Garzelli makes his way through the crowds.
10. Stefano Garzelli in the Maglia Rosa on the final stage, riding in to Milan with his good friend Marco Pantani.
11. Another shot of Garzelli on the final day's stage
12. Garzelli, yet again riding to Milano. Damn, those shoes look good. I'm sure that's his secret.
13. Victory is sweet.
14. What a day. Win the Giro then get beautiful women to carry you off. Is this an Italian boy's dream?